Game state is automatically saved to the cloud when you are playing. The last 5 saves are stored in the “Latest” group, if you want to find older saves you can open the “Daily saves” for snapshots from each day.
Not signed inTo use cloud saves you need to sign up.Signing up is free and will take just a few minutes to complete. With a GX.games account you can enjoy several additional features, so don’t wait and sign up already today!Sign up
No challenges exist for this game.
DELTA RIFT HYPER
An endless hypervelocity racer set in the far-off future year of 1999.
Δ-RIFT HYPER: An endless hypervelocity racerA simple fast-paced racing game for both mobile & desktop, created for the Opera GX Mobile Game Jam. NOTE: the game is targeted for the Opera GX browser. It might or might not work on other (mobile) browsers.
[HOW TO PLAY]
- You accelerate automatically
- Touch the screen to steer, drift, brake & boost
- Running out of time = game over
- Reach the next checkpoint to extend your time
- Crashing into walls slows you down
- Fly through charge gates to increase your charge meter - more charge makes you faster
- Drifting and picking up **boost cores **increases your boost meter - double tap to activate the boost
- Drag sideways to turn
- Drag sideways + down to drift
- Drag down to brake
- Double tap to activate boost
- Swipe left/right to dodge sideways
- F1 to change camera mode
- ESC to pause/quit/cancel
- If your device can't run it a steady 30/60 fps, you might experience jittering (you can change the FPS target in the settings)
- Sometimes the track generates overlapping segments
- Lag spikes can cause the ship to phase though walls / checkpoints / charge rings
- If you try hard enough, you can probably ram through walls
- The camera can clip through walls
- Depending on the device, there can be visual errors such as low-quality textures
- Music by Astral http://ccmixter.org/people/Astral
- Sound effects:
- Little Robot Sound Factory //littlerobotsoundfactory.com
- Kenney //kenney.nl
- Some of the sounds in this project were created by ViRiX Dreamcore soundcloud.com/virix
More games from OakleaffSee all