You are the champion of balance! Evil forces run rampant during the night, and the forces of light blind the world at day! You are here to stop them! Play as a necromancer during the day, and a chronomancer at night. Bring justice and peace!
DescriptionYou are the champion of balance! Evil forces run rampant during the night, and the forces of light blind the world at day! You are here to stop them! Play as a necromancer during the day, and a chronomancer at night. Bring justice and peace to this world!
Game Mechanics:During the day, you play as a necromancer. During this period, you play a shoot-em-up style game and you can resurrect fallen foes as skeletons on your side, them infuse them with power. At night, you fight darkness as a chronomancer. Thanks to your time-stopping skills, this stage of the game is more like a turn-based strategy game. The enemies can only move once you have moved twice, and you have the power to reset the night, if things are going bad for you. You win if you make it past the third day!
Controls (Joystick + 4 Buttons):Day (Necromancer):
- Joystick - Move around
- Bottom Button - Melee attack
- Right Button - Ranged attack
- Left Button - Resurrect graves
- Top Button - Empower allies
- Joystick - Move cursor / Pick attack direction
- Bottom Button - Select tile* / Melee attack
- Right Button - Stun Bolt**
- Left Button - Holy Spear**
- All Buttons at Once - Restart night (once per night)
Credits:Programming and art by Mason Miller. Music from freemusicarchive.org
- "Nocturn" (https://freemusicarchive.org/music/m33-project/single/nocturn), and "Nyghtlon" (https://freemusicarchive.org/music/m33-project/classical-jouneys-vol-1/nyghtlon-classical-guitar-solo) by m33 Project (https://freemusicarchive.org/music/m33-project) Licensed under CC-BY-4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
- "Wild Boar Tavern" (https://freemusicarchive.org/music/pawel-feszczuk/single/wild-boar-tavern) by Pawel Fezczuk (https://freemusicarchive.org/music/pawel-feszczuk) Licenced under CC-BY-4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
- Full list at https://freesound.org/home/attribution/