Game state is automatically saved to the cloud when you are playing. The last 5 saves are stored in the “Latest” group, if you want to find older saves you can open the “Daily saves” for snapshots from each day.
Not signed inTo use cloud saves you need to sign up.Signing up is free and will take just a few minutes to complete. With a GX.games account you can enjoy several additional features, so don’t wait and sign up already today!Sign up
No challenges exist for this game.
A grid-based puzzle game where all you need to do is get to the end. Simple, right? Made for Local Utah Indie Jam, theme of Reincarnation.
DescriptionCODA was initially made for the Local Utah Indie Jam in under 48 hours with the theme Reincarnation. Since the jam, additional puzzles, mechanics and features have been added. The current version of the game has 10 levels. How to play:
- Get your little guy into the goal by any means necessary. Trust me, it's not as straightforward as you might think
- colorblind friendly palette toggle
- particles toggle
- screen shake toggle
- Any block movement will happen sequentially among blocks, starting with those closest to the direction its moving
- Any player deaths will happen AFTER movement and rotation is completed
- Any movement will be in relation to the BASE that the block started on (meaning you may potentially have 2 or more moves if the block's path was previously blocked) (**Hint hint level 9**)
More games from MightyJor's StudioSee all