High Score - Endless
Mouse and keyboard
Hover over cards
click and drag
Click on deck/chest
Hold tab to access GX menu
Advise the King
A roguelike chess-based deck building game.
The Chess-Based Deck Builder!
- "Advise the King" by playing cards to help him survive.
- Battle your way through 10 levels, collecting cards along the way.
- Can you get to the final level and defeat the Dark King?
- How far can you get in Endless Mode?
- 6 different enemy types, each with their own unique move/attack options
- 20 unique collectable cards to build strategies with
- 4 Unlockable Starting Decks to alter your starting strategy
- Procedurally generated levels so each playthrough feels different
- Hand-crafted "chess pathfinding" to help enemies find smart moves
- Meticulously designed card animations & interactions to keep the attention where it should be
- A dozen real foley sound effects for cards and chess pieces
- Two custom-made instrumental tracks
- Endless Mode for an added challenge
- Gameplay uses the mouse. Hover over cards to preview them, click and drag cards to play them.
- Clicking the deck or chest icons in the top corners of the screen show the cards in your deck and reward chest, respectively
- Esc to Pause the game
- Mouse Wheel can zoom in and out, and middle mouse can be used to pan and reset zoom (not required for gameplay)