Game state is automatically saved to the cloud when you are playing. The last 5 saves are stored in the “Latest” group, if you want to find older saves you can open the “Daily saves” for snapshots from each day.
Not signed inTo use cloud saves you need to sign up.Signing up is free and will take just a few minutes to complete. With a GX.games account you can enjoy several additional features, so don’t wait and sign up already today!Sign up
High Score - Endless
Mouse and keyboard
Hover over cardspreview cards
click and drag play cards
Click on deck/chestshow contents
Advise the King
A roguelike chess-based deck building game.
The Chess-Based Deck Builder!
- "Advise the King" by playing cards to help him survive.
- Battle your way through 10 levels, collecting cards along the way.
- Can you get to the final level and defeat the Dark King?
- How far can you get in Endless Mode?
- 6 different enemy types, each with their own unique move/attack options
- 20 unique collectable cards to build strategies with
- 4 Unlockable Starting Decks to alter your starting strategy
- Procedurally generated levels so each playthrough feels different
- Hand-crafted "chess pathfinding" to help enemies find smart moves
- Meticulously designed card animations & interactions to keep the attention where it should be
- A dozen real foley sound effects for cards and chess pieces
- Two custom-made instrumental tracks
- Endless Mode for an added challenge
- Gameplay uses the mouse. Hover over cards to preview them, click and drag cards to play them.
- Clicking the deck or chest icons in the top corners of the screen show the cards in your deck and reward chest, respectively
- Esc to Pause the game
- Mouse Wheel can zoom in and out, and middle mouse can be used to pan and reset zoom (not required for gameplay)