Game state is automatically saved to the cloud when you are playing. The last 5 saves are stored in the “Latest” group, if you want to find older saves you can open the “Daily saves” for snapshots from each day.
Not signed inTo use cloud saves you need to sign up.Signing up is free and will take just a few minutes to complete. With a GX.games account you can enjoy several additional features, so don’t wait and sign up already today!Sign up
Controls for Title Menu
WASD Move and Add/Subtract
ESelect and Cancel
Controls for the Grid during Build Mode:
WASD Controls movement on the grid
E Select and Confirm
Q Sell selected Tower
Escape Skip the remaining timer and start the wave
Controls during Purchase Mode
AD Cycle through towers available for purchase
E Select and Confirm
Controls during Leena Mode
WS Move Up or Down
Spacebar Shoot magic at enemies
Controls for Cutscenes
EContinue the dialogue
Notice me Leena-senpai!
The Demon Lords army is attacking, but where is our army? Oh no! Save us Leena-senpai!
Notice me Leena-senpai is a grid based tower defense game. You can buy, sell and upgrade towers to help defend the city and also control the player to shoot spirit monsters that only the player can destroy. Fight through 35 waves of monsters and help Leena drive back the forces of evil in this fast paced tower defense game!We're now on Kickstarter! http://kck.st/3t38ESN
- Yanako RPG's twitter:
- GameDevTosh Twitter:
- Controls for Title Menu: WASD - Move and Add/Subtract. E - Select and Cancel.
- Controls for the Grid during Build Mode: WASD - Controls movement on the grid. E - Select and Confirm. Q - Sell selected Tower. Spacebar - Cancel. Escape - Skip the remaining timer and start the wave.
- Controls during Purchase Mode: AD - Cycle through towers available for purchase. E - Select and Confirm. Spacebar - Cancel.
- Controls during Leena Mode: WS - Move Up or Down. Spacebar - Shoot magic at enemies (affects only spirit monsters)
- Controls for Cutscenes: Spacebar - Skip the Cutscene. E - Continue the Dialogue.
- Clerics will heal anything one cell to their right and themselves. They're also considered Walls.
- Strikers will attack anything up to 2 cells away from them.
- Casters have infinite range.
- Archers arrows are AoE.
- Warriors will unleash sword attacks in the form of a wave slash that can hit 3 lanes.
- Leena can only shoot spirit monsters, which spawn only at night.