Game state is automatically saved to the cloud when you are playing. The last 5 saves are stored in the “Latest” group, if you want to find older saves you can open the “Daily saves” for snapshots from each day.
Not signed inTo use cloud saves you need to sign up.Signing up is free and will take just a few minutes to complete. With a GX.games account you can enjoy several additional features, so don’t wait and sign up already today!Sign up
High Score Challenge
OsamaJT4 834 922pts
Turbo Time Trial
z brake (bike mode only)
Enterbriefly hold to restart level
Backspacebriefly hold to return to the main menu
Left stick or pad steer/move
Right shoulder button or trigger accelerate/shoot
X (square on PS-style) turbo/bomb
A (X on PS-style) drift
Left shoulder button or trigger brake (bike mode only)
Start briefly hold to restart current level
Selectbriefly hold to return to the main menu
Outrun the man in your prototype Turbocycle by day, take to the skies to shoot down monsters by night!
DescriptionOutrun the man in your prototype Turbocycle by day, take to the skies to shoot down monsters by night! Drift, blast, and turbo boost your way through 12 challenging levels, featuring technical fast-paced arcade-style gameplay and responsive controls! Go the distance on your Turbocycle before the time runs out. When night falls, your Turbocycle transforms into the flying Jetrunner - blast off into the skies to take down as many monsters as you can before the sun rises! Earn bonus points for completing levels in style, jumping vehicles and obstacles, and hitting your targets with extreme accuracy! Keyboard controls:
- Arrow keys to steer/move
- c - accelerate/shoot
- v - drift
- x - turbo/bomb
- z - brake (bike mode only)
- Enter - briefly hold to restart current level
- Backspace - briefly hold to return to the main menu
- Left stick or pad - steer/move
- Right shoulder button or trigger - accelerate/shoot
- X (square on PS-style) - turbo/bomb
- A (X on PS-style) - drift
- Left shoulder button or trigger - brake (bike mode only
- Start - briefly hold to restart current level
- Select - briefly hold to return to the main menu
MAJOR UPDATE 6/11:Several fixes and QOL updates! Thanks so much to everyone who's played Turbo Jetrunner. I'm humbled by how many people have played, ashamed to have subjected so many to my cheezy guitar solo, and astounded by the high scores I've seen! The improvements are all suggestions from players. If there's anything you'd like to see fixed, changed, or added, please reach out! I can't guarantee when or if it'll be implemented, but I read and consider everything. FIXES:
- Bombs now do full damage when the Jetrunner has the double shot upgrade
- Level indicator no longer increments when timing out on the Turbocycle
- All Turbocycle challenge mode! Try "Turbo Time Trials" and go for the fastest time across all six Turbocycle levels, back to back!
- Practice mode now lets you select a Turbocycle/Jetrunner level pair to loop through forever. Practice those tricky parts on repeat!
- Quickly restart the current level by briefly holding Backspace/Select (this will reset your score to 0) and quickly return to the main menu by briefly holding Enter/Start.
More games from rhymingarfunkle studioSee all